Full time. $27,900 base + experience. Benefits included.
Hours: August 11, 2022-May 31, 2023. 8:00 am-3:30pm.
- Good standing in a Christian church and reference from your Pastor
- Clear background check
- Clear Illinois State Police sex offender registry check
- Physician’s written assurance of physical fitness, absence of communicable diseases, and negative TB test results
- Proficiency with email, text, Word or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability in professional written communication
- Bachelor’s degree
- Current teaching license
Application: Current resume and references
- Active shooter and bloodborne pathogens
- AED / CPR certification and first aid
- DCFS mandated reporter certification
- Hot lunch civil rights training
- Asthma, diabetes, epinephrine training
- Employee Statement of Acknowledgement
- Authorization for Electronic Network Access
Christ Lutheran School, 2000 18th Avenue, Sterling, IL 61081
815-625-3800 or email@example.com
Closing Date: Open Continuous, 2022
- Attend faculty devotions daily and school-wide chapel weekly.
- Lead Christian instruction using age-appropriate materials, including the Bible.
- Utilize décor, music, and videos promoting Christian faith.
- Organize and lead academic and physical education, nap and recess.
- Show God’s love by being a Christian model of speech, conduct, and caring support.
- Implement a written classroom management plan leading to orderly conduct.
- Supervise PreK snacks and lunch, and assist with dismissal carline pickup.
- Maintain a neat, clean classroom.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Publish newsletter and online updates informing parents and administrator of progress.
- Encourage communication with parents.
- Collaborate with Kindergarten teacher to ensure student readiness for promotion.
- Anticipate supply needs and submit timely written requests.
- Collateral duties including family visit night, parent-teacher conference, Christmas and spring concert, open house, graduation, staff meetings, and others as assigned.
- Complete required training.